As a software vendor, your customers look to you to provide them with solutions to help run their businesses more profitably. Translation: do more with less. That means reduce data entry, increase automation, eliminate less mind numbing work and free up more time for high value tasks. Your customers constantly push for new features, productivity improvements and ease of use. Sovren offers an integrated line of recruitment intelligence solutions to help you meet those demands.
Sovren is the only vendor that offers an end-to-end solution using products developed in-house and therefore completely designed, developed and optimized to work together synergistically:
- Sovren Document Converter -- Allow your users to accept documents in practically any format. Convert documents into plain text or into rich formats like HTML and RTF so that your users can preview, share and redistribute documents without the original application.
- Sovren Resume/CV Parser -- Parse resumes/CVs to construct a candidate profile that includes ALL of the 16 major types of resume data defined by the HR-XML Consortium. Output the results to an HR-XML Resume compliant XML document, with value-added extensions to help you summarize and classify candidates. If you want to skip XML, you can access all the data directly from runtime object properties.
- Sovren Job Order Parser -- Parse job orders to construct a job order search profile for use by the Sovren Semantic Matching Engine.
- Sovren Semantic Matching Engine -- Avoid time-consuming and complicated search forms, and give your users rapid and accurate search results with the click of a button. Quickly find the best matching candidates for a job, or find jobs for a candidate, or find jobs/candidates that are most similar to one that you have already identified. Use job orders, resumes, HR-XML parsed resumes, or freeform text as input to any of these matches. And give your users the power to tweak the search results by adjusting the weighting of 12 different categories of criteria.
- Sovren Pinpoint Searching Engine -- Semantically match search profiles to candidate profiles. The Sovren Pinpoint Searching Engine can virtually eliminate 90+% of the false positive matches that are generated by traditional keyword search engines.
We know how some developers think. “Heck, I can write something in a couple weeks that will parse contact information.” It actually is that simple for maybe 30-50% of documents in the real world. But 50% accuracy isn’t anywhere near acceptable, so the project stretches out. Months later you realize you’ve invested a lot more time and money than expected, and accuracy is still completely unacceptable to your end users. Each step forward takes another 6-12 months, with rapidly diminishing returns, and your users are clamoring for other data like Education and Work Experience. That’s not how you want to spend your valuable time. Enter Sovren. We have focused on the hard parts of resume processing for over 10 years, so that you can focus your time on system functionality that only you can provide.